words are just words but the feeling behind it is what make those words matter. not everyone can feel it.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Upfront Truth

Seeing the morning light
Couldn't help myself to call
Suddenly I was so brave to fight
Not afraid to back down or even fall
I was the one who loved you first.


Your words danced in my mind
A lullaby to mend my aching heart 
It was the love I wish I could find
Did not cross my mind we would part
But oh, I was the one who loved you first.


I was emotionally lost in space
The love you gave back drained me
My head was not thinking straight
My heart has gone haywire
I was indeed the one who loved you first.


Every part of myself had me thinking 
We would last 'till forever
But oh, it slipped my mind
I was the one who loved you first.


My head was filled with whimsical thoughts
Not knowing that you were actually confused
Thinking the love I had for you is finally sought
Though I have tried, I am still not your muse
Oh, I was the one who loved you first.


My mistake for thinking we actually had a shot
I promised myself I would not feel this way again
I'll build some walls and put up some fort
To protect myself from feeling this pain again.


It hurts me so, it hurts me so
To be in love all alone
It hurts me so, it hurts me so
As I was the one who loved you first.



2 comments:

Syahirah Jermadi said...

those are really deep words. rrreaaallll deep woman. It's kinda fun expressing feelings this way isn't it? :D I love it!

Fatin Nur Hafizah said...

Hehe~ yes, every true words are indeed deep. It's fun but have to admit, took me a while to post this up. Took a lot of time and courage. Alhamdulillah, I finally did it. Thanks for your support my dear :)